- Gathering and Use of Information. Milyard Brewery may collect two types of information from web users: anonymous use information, and personally identifiable information.
- Anonymous use information may be collected automatically as you and others browse this website. Such information may include the identity of your internet service provider and its approximate geographic location, the operating system of your computer, the type of web browser you are using, the identity of the website that referred you to our website, the time and date that you access the website, and the web pages or content that you view. This information may be aggregated and utilized to analyze web traffic and usage or to improve the design and content of the website.
- Personally identifiable information, by contrast, is collected only if you voluntarily provide it. Reasons for collecting the information include registering for one of our contests, posting content on our site, agreeing to receive a newsletter, registering to receive coupons, or otherwise participating in features of our website that ask for personal information. Such information may include your name, title, company, address, telephone number, fax number and email address. We may use this information to respond to your entry, requests and inquiries concerning our products and services, to notify you of updates and news, to personalize your browsing experience and to generate anonymous aggregated demographic information. In addition, if you correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we use to maintain information received by mail and telephone.
- Under the law of some jurisdictions, such as California, you may be entitled to request disclosure of how Millyard Brewry shares your usage information with third parties for marketing purposes. To the extent legally required, Millyard Brewery will provide such information to you upon your written request to Millyard Brewery. Be advised that Millyard Brewery will not share your personal information with any third party unless you have expressly permitted that it be shared.
- Cookies and Other Similar Technologies. Millyard Brewery may utilize cookie technology, web beacons, transparent GIF images, and other similar devices to facilitate site administration and navigation and to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. Cookies are small data files that your browser stores on your computer to record your preferences and to remember the information you have accessed or provided in the past. Cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you have voluntarily provided it to us as described above. Many web browsers allow you to disable cookies if you do not wish to receive them. Devices like web beacons and transparent GIF images are tiny or transparent graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page or to access certain cookies. We may use these graphics on our Website to count and recognize users by accessing our cookies. Being able to access our cookies allows us to personalize the website and improve your experience at the Website. We may also include these graphics in HTML-formatted email messages to determine which emails were opened.
- Mobile Applications. Millyard Brewery offers different mobile applications for download. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We cannot, however, control tracking by Google, Inc., Apple, Inc. or your carrier. You should read and understand the policies of any third party before making any purchase or downloading any mobile applicatio